Monday, June 29, 2009

Ooo baby, I can't get you off my mind!! in the fantasizing about you experiencing severe mental or physical pain, type of way

YOU HURT ME SOO BAD...OKAY, THAT'S A LIE.
(this relates to to a few previous love interest, i would never put up with all of this from one man)


And yea, it really sucked when you slept with that girl, because i can't believe i didn't have a loser like you trained better...

When i acted like i cared, by acting like i didn't care in a adorable way. I REALLY DIDN'T CARE!

Your mom is fucking creepy!!

Your friends hit on me allot, in a serious fashion!!!! Even tried to talk me into leaving you for them. I never mentioned it because they also ratted you out on the DL, often.

Your NOT as cute as me, not by a LONG shot. Do flatter yourself.

Your jokes are Really stupid, at first i thought it was for attention now i think you might be semi retarded. Sorry

I've honestly never heard anyone talk about themselves for so F*ing long. Self Confidence is one thing. Your just annoying.

I GET SOO NERVOUS AROUND YOU I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR HAVE THIS EFFECT ON ME.... I CANT STOP LYING MAYBE I AM PATHOLOGICAL, ITS NOT NERVES IT'S INDIFFERENCE AND ADDERALL

Allot of the things i yelled about I never even care about, you just get on my nerves.

Your new girls a dirty whore, i know it sounds like this might be out of jealousy. But its really just a fact. She gave one of my friends the clap.

It just took me a while to figure it out, but normally your just boring. Sucks for you.

Your not nearly as cool as you think you are.

YOU SUCK AT LIFE_ THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE, I PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment